Sunday, March 26, 2017

Welcome Cheryl!

Hi everyone! I'm happy to introduce another new member of the Mix It Up Challenge Blog DT! Say hello to Cheryl! Her blog is Ideas For Cardmaking and you're really going to love her style!


G'day from Melbourne, Australia! 

I am a very creative person who is passionate about papercrafts. I love creating mixed media items, and to date I've dabbled in art journaling and canvases, as well as journal covers. Recently I made my first ever mini-album. 

My main craft is cardmaking, and on average, make anywhere from 20 to 40 cards per month as I supply a flower shop and gift shop. (Even though it sounds like a job, it's not. It's more like stress therapy!) 

In between all of that, I write romantic suspense novels with three published, and more on the way. 

I have been married to my husband Alan, for 42 years. We have two adult children, and six grandchildren. 

Ours is a multi-generational household, as well as having two cats and an almost two year old attention-seeking puppy. 

I am looking forward to playing along.


Welcome aboard, Cheryl! I'm ecstatic that you've joined the team and look forward to 'mixing it up!'

Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

Cheryl Wright said...

Thanks for the warm welcome, Leslie. I am looking forward to playing!!

Kelly said...

Can't wait to see what you contribute, Cheryl! I look forward to playing along. Hugs!
Kel